180 Degrees Outdoor Motion Sensor Light
Expert installation Strongly Recommended
Home safety experts strongly recommend that this product be put in place by a licensed installer.
Calculate Installation Cost
Enter your zip code below to calculate the cost of installation for this product.
Unfortunately, installation is not currently available in your area.
We are actively working to expand our network of vetted installers to serve you in the future.
Installation cost for this product is $0.00
There is a minimum installation cost of $0.00
All home installers are
- Carefully vetted by Jukebox Health
- Fully insured
- Backed by our 1-year warranty
- Motion-sensor 180 degree 2-level lighting
- Selectable motion timer to optimize energy usage when motion detected
- Durable metal base construction for long lasting performance
- Operates in long range of temperatures from -25⁰C (-13⁰F) to +50⁰C (+120⁰F)
- Fear of falling
- Impaired vision
- Prevents tripping, slips and falls
- Brightens areas to improve independence when walking
- 12.5" H x 14" W x 16" D
- Uses two 120-Watt PAR38 bulbs
- Alloy material
- Weather resistant
Have any questions?
Our safety experts are ready to help with anything you need.
Peace of Mind With Expert Installation
Make sure your product is installed safely and properly by a qualified installer who:
- Is vetted, insured and licensed (in states that require a license)
- Is covered by our Workmanship Guarantee to ensure secure installation
- Brings all the necessary equipment
- Follows a detailed work order outlining every step of the project
- Cleans up after installation is complete
Ensure Safety with a Free Consultation
Schedule a consultation with a licensed occupational therapist. Choose between an in-person or virtual experience to have your home evaluated for fall risk. Afterwards you’ll receive personalized product recommendations specific to your needs and style.