Real Ash Wood Hand Grab Bar - 24"
Expert installation Strongly Recommended
Home safety experts strongly recommend that this product be put in place by a licensed installer.
Calculate Installation Cost
Enter your zip code below to calculate the cost of installation for this product.
Unfortunately, installation is not currently available in your area.
We are actively working to expand our network of vetted installers to serve you in the future.
Installation cost for this product is $0.00
There is a minimum installation cost of $0.00
All home installers are
- Carefully vetted by Jukebox Health
- Fully insured
- Backed by our 1-year warranty
- Ash wood surface provides an elegant accent to the home
- Wood has a protective finish with stainless steel ends for long-lasting quality
- Hidden flanges eliminates the clinical look unlike other grab bars
- Fear of falling
- Impaired balance
- Limited leg strength
- Prevents tripping, slips and falls
- Provides additional support for caregivers when assisting with transfers
- Promotes independence and confidence while toileting
- 22.2" x 2.75" x 1.25"
- 1.25" diameter
- 330 lb weight capacity
- ADA compliant
Have any questions?
Our safety experts are ready to help with anything you need.
Peace of Mind With Expert Installation
Make sure your product is installed safely and properly by a qualified installer who:
- Is vetted, insured and licensed (in states that require a license)
- Is covered by our Workmanship Guarantee to ensure secure installation
- Brings all the necessary equipment
- Follows a detailed work order outlining every step of the project
- Cleans up after installation is complete
Ensure Safety with a Free Consultation
Schedule a consultation with a licensed occupational therapist. Choose between an in-person or virtual experience to have your home evaluated for fall risk. Afterwards you’ll receive personalized product recommendations specific to your needs and style.